"Sound Off" Round 2 at The Square Room

The Square Room

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bands Performing:

 The Big Deuce

Brimstone Treehouse

The Great Great Pines

Silver Jubilee

The Theorizt

Congratulations to Johnny Astro and the Big Bang on their Round 1 win!

 

All Ages

$5 at the Door

About SOUND OFF:

The grand prize includes studio time at Rock Snob Studios, packaging and pressing of a CD EP, guaranteed radio airplay on WUTK 90.3 FM, and a headlining show at the Square Room.

Judges will select 25 contestants from all the entries, and those acts will be grouped in sets of five for each monthly performance. The rules says: "The 25 semi-finalists and 5 finalists will be judged on a variety of criteria. Crowd reaction will account for 30% of the scoring and 'celebrity judges' will score the remaining 70% of each band/musician's performance on various levels of skill such as songwriting, cover song, stage presence."