90.3 The Rock is proud to be a media sponsor for MOOGFEST 2011!
DAILY PASSES GO ON SALE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH AT NOON EST! Moogfest 2011 is taking place October 28th, 29th, and 30th in Asheville, North Carolina! Featuring artists like Flaming Lips, Passion Pit, Umphreys McGee, Flying Lotus, Yacht, and many more performing in various venues in Asheville, Moogfest is a 3-day festival honoring the late Robert Moog, the inventor of the Moog synthesizer. 90.3 The Rock plays more Moogfest artists than any other station in town, so stay tuned to WUTK for more details regarding Moogfest and giveaways leading up to the event!
Weekend Festival Pass Price Level 2 – $184.50 plus applicable fees
Weekend Festival Pass Price Level 3 – $199.50 plus applicable fees
Daily Pass Price Level 1 while supplies last -- $75 plus applicable fees
Daily Pass Price Level 2 while supplies last -- $85 plus applicable fees
Weekend VIP Festival Pass – $379.50 plus applicable fees
Each VIP pass includes:
- Priority check-in
- Priority access to all venues*
- Exclusive entrance to Asheville Civic Center
- Exclusive viewing areas in Asheville Civic Center and Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
- Exclusive lounge in Asheville Civic Center
- One-year membership and access to PULP private club under The Orange Peel (ages 21 and up only)
- Free entry into Brian Eno’s 77 Million Paintings “Visual Music” Installation during the weekend of Moogfest 2011.
- Exclusive party on Saturday
- Commemorative Moogfest 2011 merchandise package
- Moog Music factory tour**
*VIPs will be given priority access to all Moogfest venues, subject to capacity. Entry is not guaranteed and will be based on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Moog Music factory tours must be taken during normal Moog Music factory business hours, but is valid for up to one year from the dates of the festival.
With each pass/ticket purchase, $1 will be donated to the Bob Moog Foundation. For more information about the foundation or to make an additional donation please visit the Bob Moog Foundation website.